Posted: under HOME INSPECTIONS.
Logical Inspections, Inc. performs Home Inspections in accordance to the Standards of Practice set up by the Texas Real Estate Commission. Call us at; (361) 463-8039
What Your Home inspection Will Cover:
- Siding: Look for dents or buckling or rot.
- Foundation: Settlement, cracks or water seepage. Will render an opinion as to performance.
- Exterior Brick: Look for cracked bricks or mortar pulling away from bricks.
- Insulation: Look for condition, adequate rating for climate (the higher the R value, the more effective the insulation is).
- Doors and Windows: Look for loose or tight fits, condition of locks, condition of weatherstripping.
- Roof: Look for age, conditions of flashing, pooling water, buckled shingles, or loose gutters and downspouts.
- Ceilings, walls, and moldings: Look for loose pieces, dry wall that is pulling away.
- Porch/Deck: Loose railings or step, rot.
- Electrical: Look for condition of fuse box/circuit breakers, number of outlets in each room.
- Plumbing: Look for poor water pressure, banging pipes, rust spots or corrosion that indicate leaks, sufficient insulation.
- Water Heater: Look for age, size adequate for house, speed of recovery, energy rating.
- Heater/Air Conditioning: Look for condition, rust, insulation, filter. Perform a modified delta T to determine if unit is operating properly.
- Garage: Look for exterior in good repair; condition of floor—cracks, stains, etc.; condition of door mechanism.
- Attic: Look for adequate ventilation, water leaks from roof.
- Driveways/Sidewalks: Look for cracks, heaving pavement, crumbling near edges, stains.Logical Inspections also offers other services — click here for more info >
Notice to Consumers and Service Recipients: A recovery fund is available for aggrieved persons through the Texas Real Estate Commission. PO Box 12188, Austin, Texas 788711-2188 or 512 459-6544.
Comments (0) Jan 09 2009